Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lost...

Take over my life for a day and show me what I dream is true

Give me one night.. to go touch the stars.. to tear open the blue..

I sit with you on the porch and talk silently .. hear me please..

A thunderstorm in my mind waiting for a release..

I think to myself.. there has to be more to do with life…

There has to be more to share..

There has to be places to go ..

There have to be adventures to dare..

I never thought that it will be lonely being in love..

The rush of feelings that quite don’t reach out..

I wish you felt the same ecstasy of being with me..

The same outburst that fills my eyes made your eyes teary

I want to see it in you dear..

The same spark that lights my eyes..

I want to say so many things..

I don’t want to hear the old and believed lies

My mind runs in a million directions

When I think of how I want to love..

I want to hold on to each of my dreams..

I don’t want to let go..

This feeling of immersion in a blessed ocean

To lose myself, my thoughts, my sense of time..

The feeling of every moment being well spent..

So long as there is you in my life..

A million dreams.. A million ways I want to please you..

Our music, our laughs our love our safe nest..

I have hundreds of lives

I could fill up with love.. and still have some left

Come share them with me dear..

Don’t leave me in my dreams world alone..

To lose faith in dreaming..

To have to touch and see if I am alive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home