Thursday, May 18, 2006

Memories arent kind..

It is one of those days..


When things are peaceful, and waters are still..
There is whirlpool inside..circling.. ready to kill..
When will I stop struggling for breath? when will I reach the shore?
When will all be gone? Why wont it be like before?

Why cant I stop looking back.. Why is that my favourite place?.
Why do I feel that I have to retry.. redo..retrace..
Why cant I look up, at the horizons ahead and fly?
why wont the tears I shed.. let my wings dry?

when past seems perfect .. and future seems dull..
When memories beg closure .. and hope feels null..
Oh I want to sleep.. I want to close my eyes and mind..
But these memories of you... they have never been so kind..

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM , Blogger bhadra said...

the otherside of the life always looks green

forget the goneaway past
make the future perfect
open thy eyes, gaze sunlight
future is looking very bright

i had penned a similar one in kannada

suKisidavaru suKisadavaru
suKisidavaru du:Kisuvavaru
du:Kisidavaru du:Kisadavaru
du:Kisidavaru suKisidavaru


if you would like to have deep thinking of mine pls mail me tvsrinivas41@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home