Saturday, October 01, 2005

Questions without answers

Tell me oh my final fate, will I bow to thee?

Will it be surrender or a glorious victory?

Will my hopes be lost or become reality?

Or will I run for ever behind a fantasy?

Will I keep chasing the dreams of my glee?

Will I tire mid way and face the melancholy?

Will I lose faith in quest and still live happily?

What is it I want and what is a necessity?

In the hunt of the final bliss, I live each moment in grief..

What do I really need and what is my belief?

What will make me happy and is that what I need?

Where do I go from here, turn back or shall I proceed?

The questions that now haunt me will they ever leave?

The answers that I deny when will I ever perceive?

Is it right in front of me and right behind the haze?

Or is it that there is no center in this whole maze?

Is it in the destination at the end of this fight?

Or is there no destination? All there is, is an aimless flight?

Where is that other end of this tunnel, the one so called bright?

Or have I slept through the dawn, and am hunting it in the night?

My eyes are looking for some end to this ambiguity..

This desert, this mirage, this caravan, is still a mystery

Do I want to move on in search of the final destiny?

Should I stand right here and find it inside me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home