Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I can drive between the two ends now!


Although it is delayed information, I am delighted to share with the reader, that I can drive the car now. I carry a TX driver's license with me.. and I am not afraid to use it. Here are the perks:

I can drive without going on unstable transient oscillations of the steering wheel at every lane-change, (they are quasi-stable nowadays).
I can drive without shooting over to the oncoming traffic at every right turn.
I can drive now without having my white-hot nerves burst out of my skin.
I can drive without needing a psychiatric evaluation at the end of every point-A-to-point-B.

I ride the motorbike to school everyday, and drive every weekend to Houston for my conjugal visits :-). As you may know.. I lead a double life in every way. In Austin, I am a semi-hippie motorcyclist, In Houston, I sit on the passenger seat checking my hair and makeup. In Austin, I wake up in the morning or early afternoons to gulp cereal and speed to school. In Houston, I make sure the previous night that the dosa-dough dish has a plate underneath it so that it does not spill over on the counter! In Austin, I don't eat or I eat ice-cold-the-only-veggie-option-left-from-last-year greek wraps. In Houston, I discover new exotic spices and recipes to please my husbands gastrointestinal tract. I am a jobless-lazy-superficially-intelligent grad student on weekdays. On weekends, I am a narcissistic-insecure-possessive-extremely-house-wife-y spouse of my caring husband. On the wheels of my cooper, I love both the ends of my spectrum!!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keerthi, a house wife, interesting :-).

Nagendra

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home