Saturday, October 08, 2005

Wont run away

Am out in the cold, this lone sojourn
I have found the fire that had lost the burn
No more escapes, No I won’t flee
If some one runs, it won’t be me

It was a ride on the tides of time
Abandoning in bliss, every rhythm, each rhyme
Have seen the flight have seen the fall
Have seen this before have seen it all

Buried my head in my world of self
Turning away from the blinding rays..
Have to stand up and look at the sun
To see the pride of my own disgrace

I want to see the fate that waits,
Ticking patiently, my clock away.
She waits with a black veil on her face
Hiding the amber behind the lace

who will laugh the last? Of course she’ll win
who has ever won with fate agin?
But I will fight before I lose my grip
I will stare in the eyes of my own sin

bare in the open I have nothing to hide
One who has nothing to ask, can’t be denied
I sowed it all, am ready to reap
I open my arms, I am ready to leap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home