Thursday, November 09, 2006

You are my wings..

Come with me my dearest,
I want to fly a world with you..
I want to swerve the gorges,
soar the heights, build a nest with you..

I want to huddle on a damp branch
watch the rain fall on your plumes..
drops trying vainly to soak you soft..
and then, I want to plunge in to the small clear puddles
and shake the drowsy numbness off

I want to watch from heights the world playing,
tiring, and sleeping after the day..
I want to hop a little, skip a little,
hope a little, for the home that we share..

Out in the wild, with you by my side,
feeling at home,in the endless skies
curled up by your fire, fuzzy with laze,
still feeling the freedom in your eyes..

3 Comments:

At 3:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Air supply effect ?

:-)

Nice One!!!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Harish said...

nice poem.i happened to chance upon your blog site while looking for a friend on orkut .."same name ..jag* n"
You have written some great poems.

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happened to come across your blog...

I admire your poem, especially, " I want to plunge in to the small clear puddles
and shake the drowsy numbness off"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home