Monday, October 10, 2005

come back

My heart is licking its wound and blood spurts out..
no words, no dirges.... just a gurgling noise
Oh.. what a life, this life of mine,
the fruit of my labor, the life of my choice..

I look back at the path i took
at my past, my truth, my haunting ghost..
It is my self that chose to go away from me..
It is me (with you), that i miss the most

When i tore myself apart from you,
I thought I would live.. but I know i cant.
Did you leave behind a void, do i name my vaccuum you..
I dont care... it is you that i want.

The despair in white married this bride
This beautiful urn with ashes inside
The burning is gone.. No smoke to hide
what is left, is black stubborn bones of pride

the wound wont heal the blood wont clot
the red spreads over the black and white
is there no way to just fade away
is there no refuge is there no respite?

take away my thoughts, take away my soul
take away all the memory
or let me heal the only way i know
oh i beg you, please come back to me.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

some how I dont recall reading this one before And reading it I think i will never ever forget it..
but then i have read all your posts and probably the fact that i am not able to recall is making me really sad

"is there no way to just fade away"

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger nphard said...

Thank you for your kind words Anonymous,

I don't remember what I write, after a while.. I guess it is the instantaneous "kick" that makes me write in the first place!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home