Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Attention? Appreciation ? Flattery? Validation?

I want to be my own boss..
I want to do what I like to do..
I DONT want to care about any one else's opinion/wish/judgement..
These are my favourite lines.. Or atleast I think I pretend they are.

Then WHY ?
Why why why the hell does it matter so damn-freaking-much to me what some people think? Although, this domain of people affecting my value is not big, It is still NON-ZERO.
I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it.

Stupid-hollow lines of flattery from these people make my skin glow, make me grin like a freaking dumbass!
And when this group does not recognize what I do, It makes me angry, it makes me frustrated, I hate their taste, I hate their lack of interest in me..
So, much so, although sometimes, I regain my composure quickly, I do feel like everything I do is worthless! YEAY !! kudos to my self-esteem!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home