Monday, October 17, 2005

have you ever noticed?

how a kitten trusts me when she sleeps on my palm?
how a butterfly climbs on my fingers with no qualms?
how a sheep follows his master all the way to the wooden block?
Yet everyday, it is the same faith that i mock

I smile and make expressions that seem oh-so-right
They cant see me behind the mask, try as they might
Burry the dark within my soul and shine adorably bright
Go ahead and chase your dreams dont care for others plight

Run! Run! ahead of all, brush the weak aside
Trample on their carcasses, this is a matter of pride !
They trust me? So what ? Simpletons I deride.
Have to look right all the time.. who cares what is inside?

Manipulation is the key, the most powerfull tool
crush the soft, kill the meek, My fire feeds on their fuel
He who thinks I am selflessly nice is just a plain fool
Dont pity me when I bow to your person, it is your mind over which I rule

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

high on objectivism eh? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home