Saturday, October 15, 2005

Silence..

I wonder.. If i were never to tell any one about it.. if i were never to share my feelings.. If i had no way of demonstrating / communicating with some one, what would I do? What would I feel and what would I do ?

Would I smile? Would I laugh? would I sit around all day and watch TV? would i pursue something real hard and achieve it?Would I say sorry? Would I do something hurtful if I couldnt ever say "i didnt mean to"? Would I silently love some one NEVER EVER to tell it to him? would I do anything at all?

Silence is amazing. If I promise myself, that I am never going to communicate my feelings, it changes the feeling itself .. Communicating ONLY when there is a material need to do so,
that can be fun .. and quite interesting.

Some one ..long ago.. had challenged me to stay quiet for a few days.. I should try that sometime.I believe it has the power to change people's character.. I should try it some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home