Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Everywhere

The sweat beads of the night, shed on the bed of green
Tell me a secret story in the misty dawn’s sheen
The sighs of the breeze that whisper through the hill
Tell me the untold tales when the loving moments stand still

The delicate vines entwined in a uniting embrace
The need to reduce the distance, the urge to negate the space
Streams flowing to the ocean, eagerness hidden in grace
The silent duets in nature, the world waltzing to its pace

The thirsty grey waves caressing the white shore
Under the moonlight, the tireless encore
The passion of the storms quenching the dry earth
Need to the verge of death to spawn a beautiful birth

I see it everywhere, the beauty of company
I feel the bliss of bondage that has set us free
I hear it everywhere this mellow symphony
I feel every tune celebrates you and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home